Thursday, September 9, 2010

im pissed off, P.I.S.S.E.D O.F.F.!.!.!

Stay awake for one pointless night was troublesome enough,
run to friend`s house with a good friend of mine, "Mr. Rain" was another thing,
knew that a pet shop has closed down was another second thing,
being "shoooed out" was another third thing,
but waking me up when I was trying to get a nap.........SCREW YOU!!!

I hate being waked up especially if yesterday was a sleepless night..., or trying to get into sleep..., or after being "shoooed out".I know why I kena "shoooed out", its my fault, i don`t blame others. BTW, thats not a place that i suppose to be either. But after being "shoooed out", some guy wanted me to come back again just to exchange a pair of hawaiian pants(do I look like a maid or something to you?), I WAS PISSED OFF ! ! ! Its like my fault or something, its like im his maid or a delivery service.I was quite that time when guilt building up in my soul because i was......you know, shooed out! As guilt comes by, it brings along with its old pal, anger and out-of-control. By that time, Director Leong joking around, asking if I wanna punch that guy(the guy that wake me when i was trying to sleep for just a pair of hawaiian pants). But thankfully, the presence of humanity and forgiveness barely kicked out"out-of-control" like a home run.Without them, that lucky fella wouldn`t be acting this sunday.

So, that was a close call, I cant imagine if I cant control myself next time. Whatever you do, DONT WAKE ME UP!!!for pointless reason, nor a reason at all. PEACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment